The My Health Shop Acceptable Use Policy documents items and activities which are expressly prohibited as they may be illegal or inappropriate in connection with the use of My Health Shop Seller services. These apply to any entity, company or person using My Health Shop Seller Services and any and all transactions we are asked to process through this service. We may alter this policy at any time.
If we suspect or determine any transaction violated the My Health Shop Acceptable Use Policy or is otherwise unsuitable or illegal we may take any and all action we deem appropriate. This may include (1) blocking transactions, (2) withholding payments linked to unsuitable transactions, (3) halting use of our seller services, (4) closing seller accounts. Please use the Contact Us form to report violations to the My Health Shop Acceptable Use Policy.
Violations include supply of:
(A) Material deemed offensive; including discriminatory material on race, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin or any other protected characteristics.
(B) Obscenity; including pornography
(C) Animals; living or deceased.
(D) Intoxicants; alcohol, tobacco etc
(E) Weapons; including ammunition
(F) Stolen goods or property
(G) Promotional material; including adverts
(H) Copyrighted material; including any items or goods infringing any other entities' trademarks, patents, copyrights or intellectual property
(I) Prescription, controlled or otherwise illegal drugs and any medication
(J) Any goods whose offer for sale is banned under any applicable laws
(K) Any goods subject to import or export restriction
(L) Poisons or dangerous goods
(M) All other types of goods that we determine to be inappropriate for sale or listing on My Health Shop Seller Portal.
My Health Shop Selling Rules The My Health Shop Selling Rules detail important actions you must take and that will help to ensure the experience of selling through My Health Shop is both rewarding for yourself and your customers. These selling rules are not intended to be used as legal or tax advice. You should consult with legal and financial professionals to obtain the most up-to-date and complete information regarding all applicable laws and regulations for products you list on My Health Shop Marketplace. These rules are in addition to all other seller obligations as set out in the Acceptable Use Policy, Business Agreement, Privacy Notice and Fee Schedule.
1. Serving customers · Use lead times that more than cover time to dispatch your items and thus manage customer expectations better · Make sure your product sale price is inclusive of all taxes (e.g. VAT) · Ensure you are able to handle general customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner · You must provide a local return delivery address or offer free return delivery of items.
2. Your payment methods · Please provide all bank account, credit card and/ or PayPal information in a format acceptable to My Health Shop and direct any queries to [email protected]
3. Fulfil legal obligations You must ensure that all products listed by you/ your company entity on My Health Shop meet all applicable laws. Products · Product compliance (e.g. labelling, CE markings, documentation, toys, plugs, voltage requirements, age rules). · Health and safety (e.g. REACH, batteries) Import/ Export · Customs. You must not import goods in the name of My Health Shop or use the My Health Shop brand as any declarant, importer or consignee. · Export rules and obligations · Reporting requirements (e.g. Intrastat) · Taxation (e.g. VAT) · Parallel imports · Copyright and intellectual property rights. You must ensure that you have all intellectual property rights (e.g. patens/ copyright/ trademarks) for listing your products on My Health Shop Marketplace. All manufacturer warranties and/ or guarantees must be valid in the country in which you wish to sell your products. Listing requirements
1. List products in the correct format. All products you list should conform to the layout and content of other products in the same category.
2. Do not divert sales. Any attempt to divert customers from My Health Shop to another website or sales process is prohibited.
3. Do not misuse feedback forms. Any attempt to manipulate ratings and/ or feedback is prohibited.
4. Delayed delivery. Any items offered for sale on My Health Shop must be dispatched within 2 working days of the completion of the sale. If you are not able to meet these requirements you must alert My Health Shop immediately to initiate any necessary refunds. You must maintain accurate stock levels as they may lead to negative customer feedback.
5. Misuse. You must not upload excessive amounts of data repeatedly or in any unreasonable way. Such actions may impair the functionality of the marketplace and thus compromise use by other sellers. My Health Shop reserves the right to restrict or block access to My Health Shop Marketplace to prevent misuse.
Please note, this website may contain links to other websites which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of this site. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of every other website that you visit.
PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO US AND USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES YOUR CONSENT TO US AND THIRD PARTIES COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS SET OUT IN THIS POLICY
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect personal information about you from our website, telephone conversations, emails and written communications. For example, when you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
Email marketing: We may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Upon collection the personal data will be stored for as long as is reasonably necessary to provide goods and services, including after sales services to you, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. Personal information is also used for record keeping purposes, to carry out market research so that we can improve the services we offer and track and analyse activity on our website
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
How do I withdraw my consent?
You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email protected] or mailing us at: My Health Shop Limited Building 3, City West Business Park Leeds Gelderd Road England LS12 6LN
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - RIGHT TO ACCESS
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. We may charge a small fee towards the cost of administering any request made. The current fee is £10.00.
SECTION 5 - COOKIES
As with many other website operators, we may use technology called "cookies" on this website. These are small pieces of information stored by your web browser on your computer hard drive and are used to record how you use or navigate this website on each visit. Our cookies are used to help us develop our website by recording who has viewed which pages or advertisements, how frequently pages or products are visited and to identify the most popular areas of our site. These cookies help us to improve your experience of using this website .
Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to prevent cookies being stored. By turning off cookies your visitor experience may be affected.
SECTION 6 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 7 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
We use Sage Pay to collect/process transaction information, see Sage Pay security policy at http://www.sagepay.com/security_policy
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected] or by mail at My Health Shop Limited, Building 3, City West Business Park Leeds Gelderd Road England LS12 6LN
My Health Shop Fee Schedule
My Health Shop charges a yearly subscription fee of £1200 (exclusive of VAT) to individual sellers on the Marketplace with 6% commission. It charges £2000 (exclusive of VAT) to business sellers and £4000 (exclusive of VAT) for fulfillment service.
When your product sells, My Health Shop collects the total amount paid by the customer (including the sale price, shipping and any other charges). Sellers pay a referral fee to My Health Shop at the flat rate of 6% of the total sum paid for the item by the buyer. Business sellers don't pay any commission. We transfer final selling price, less the Sage Pay charges. Postage charges are billed to Sellers, and are the costs incurred via myhermes.
MY HEALTH SHOP SALE EXAMPLE
Product Sale Price
Domestic Shipping Rate
Total Credit on Sale
My Health Shop Fees
Total My Health Shop Fees
Total Credited to your account (excl. Tax)
© 2016 My Health Shop Ltd. All Rights Reserved. myhealthshop.co.uk is a trading name of My Health Shop Limited. Registered office: Leeds LS12 6LN.Registered in England: company number 9190950